Shooting Zlatan

Every once in a while you get really lucky on your photo shoots. Having a chance to get one on one with Zlatan was one of these moment.

On set with film maker Mark Hoffman

This one was part of a profile story Apple did on the shoot. I was there to shoot the stills.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic dropping by to say hi to Ronaldinho during the JOGABONITO commercial.

We had a little down time during the shoot . Zlatan knew that Ronaldinho was shooting a commercial spot for the same campaign near by. Zlatan asked me to come with him to take a picture of him meeting the 'champion' as he referred to Ronaldinho. It's was good fun to tag along.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

We had an early morning shoot on the pitch in Barcelona. I got lucky with the right light and the right background coming together for this one. There were a lot of people on the set and I had no say in getting Zlatan into position. I was focused on getting the shots when the opportunity came. I'm not sure how Nike used this shot. It is one of my favs.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten